Princeton University Press seeks an energetic, and detail oriented Direct Marketing & Social Media Assistant. The Assistant is responsible for preparing copy, proofreading and editing all discipline catalogs and promotional material. The incumbent is also responsible for contributing to the Press’s social media platforms, exploring online marketing opportunities, researching mailing lists, arranging mailings with commercial printers, and organizing and updating of project materials.
- Degree from a 4-year College or University, and an interest in publishing.
- Experience using InDesign, Quark or other desktop publishing programs.
- Ability to communicate clearly at all levels, both in-house and with commercial printers, vendors, list brokers, and order fulfillment. Must be capable of writing social media posts and copy as required.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and be detail oriented.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects while working under tight deadlines.
- Must pass proofreading test.
This is a typical office environment with heavy computer use. This position reports to the Associate Director of Marketing.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to Leslie_Nangle@press.princeton.edu. Only finalists will be contacted. This position is located in Princeton, NJ. EOE
Return to Job Opportunities
File created April 18, 2017