Princeton University Press seeks a highly motivated and accomplished professional to assist the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Information Officer (CIO) as an Executive Assistant. This role is responsible for a full range of administrative and technical support to the CFO and CIO, including facilitating schedules, composing written and verbal correspondence, calendar managements, and travel coordination. This role is ideally suited for a pro-active and energetic individual with a flexible personality, strong attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple projects.
- Assist executives by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executives’ appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel using Microsoft Outlook.
- Attend meetings as required; prepare and distribute agendas and materials, and take and distribute meeting minutes.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A degree from a 4-year college or university is preferred but applied relevant experience is of the highest importance for this position.
- Computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office and especially Outlook.
- Exceptional organizational skills and proven ability to keep track of and meet numerous deadlines; ability to handle multiple tasks in a timely manner and effectively re-prioritize responsibilities.
- Flexibility and adaptability, including a willingness to undertake both mundane and high-profile tasks with enthusiasm and energy.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently under Executive direction while thinking critically.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong research skills and a demonstrated ability to attend carefully to both grammatical and factual details.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- High level of integrity, trustworthiness, and respect to protect sensitive organizational information.
- An interest in publishing and the dissemination of knowledge.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter with salary requirements and resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only finalists will be contacted. For more information on Princeton University Press, visit http://press.princeton.edu/.
Princeton University Press is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Return to Job Opportunities
File created July 27, 2017