Princeton University Press has an immediate opening for a Finance Project Analyst
Job Summary: The Finance Project Analyst will support the Finance team in a variety of departmental and companywide initiatives, as well as various administrative management functions. You will work with both internal and external parties to manage projects and process improvement within the Finance function. The Finance Project Analyst will provide analytical support, ensure effective management of assigned projects, track progress and results of programs and projects.
- Participate in business process analyses of Finance functional areas to improve quality and achieve efficiency.
- Collaborate with Finance functional areas to facilitate continuous improvement of financial and operational reporting.
- Support change management of processes with recommendations, documentation and training.
- Manage, or participate as team member, in cross-functional projects team’s task assignments, participate or lead task resolution, timeline management, and internal communication.
- Interface with Princeton University Press project leads and other business or technical staff.
- Perform financial analysis for assigned projects.
- Oversee data governance of systems to ensure accurate reporting.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field: Accounting or Finance preferred, or other relevant experience.
- 3 year’s work experience; Project Management experience desirable.
- Advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Visio familiarity is a plus.
- Familiarity with project scheduling tools (e.g., Microsoft Project) is a plus.
- A highly-organized, results oriented and detailed individual is required.
- Resourceful problem-solver who seeks out effective and efficient solutions.
- Effective communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with all levels of personnel.
Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life, AD&D Insurance, EAP
- Employer funded HRA and HSA
- Tuition reimbursement
To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only finalists will be contacted. EOE.
Return to Job Opportunities
File created March 20, 2017