Princeton University Press offers unpaid internships in several areas of publishing. These internships can qualify for course credit - please check with your course advisor. Internships are for one semester and require you to be present an average of 15 hours per week.
Textbook Promotions Internship
Job Title: Textbook Promotions Intern
Reports To: Senior Text Promotion Manager
The Textbook Promotions Intern assists the Senior Text Promotion Manager with mailing list research and administrative support.
- Performs web research and administrative duties to assist the Senior text Promotion Manager.
- Assists with electronic promotion, and email and flyer production.
- Completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
The Textbook Promotions Intern reports to the Senior Text Promotion Manager. There are typically no direct reports to this position.
Challenges and Opportunities
The Textbook Promotions Intern has the opportunity to participate in the direct marketing activities associated with the publication of scholarly books.
- Attending a four-year college or university with a strong concentration, or major, in the Humanities, preferably English or Communications.
- Must have high proficiency in use of the English language.
- Must be proficient with computers.
- Must be familiar with Word and Excel and the internet.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and follow-up with projects.
The work environment is a typical office environment with heavy computer use.
To apply for this internship, send your resume to email@example.com
Return to Job Opportunities
File created August 9, 2011