Princeton University Press is seeking a Project Coordinator whose responsibilities will fall in two areas: (1) supporting press wide understanding and appreciation of a constantly evolving database and (2) coordinating the scheduling of jacket development and the securing of rights to jacket art.
This position will:
- Evaluate and document the press wide information needs of each department and collaborate with others in translating them into technical requirements.
- Develop documentation for users of systems and databases.
- Implement and maintain scheduling, document distribution and rights-tracking systems related to jacket development.
- Identify & participate in developing training opportunities.
- Serve as administrator of jacket/cover development; organizing materials for meetings, shaping agendas, taking minutes and tracking action items.
Candidates for this position should possess:
- Degree from a four year college or university.
- Familiarity with upper-level database management.
- Ability to write technical documentation clearly and understandably.
- Administrative skills, including but not limited to, coordinating multiple calendars and juggling priorities as needed.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Princeton University Press offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. EOE
Please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirementsto firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to Job Opportunities
File created July 18, 2013