Princeton University Press seeks energetic, self-motivated person to provide administrative support to the publicity department. Candidate will manage publicity database, handle review copy requests, process media mailings, and assist with other tasks.
- Degree from a four-year college or university.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to maintain excellent professional demeanor and be able to convey information accurately.
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and manage detail-oriented work with minimum supervision and overlapping deadlines.
- Ability to work independently while also understanding and serving the greater needs of the department and the Press as a whole.
- A genuine interest in and intellectual engagement with the publication of scholarly books.
- Computer proficiency, including with databases and Microsoft Office.
This is a typical office environment with heavy computer use. Travel required approximately one to four times per year to attend conferences, where the ability to lift heavy boxes is occasionally required.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Only finalists will be contacted. This position is located in Princeton, NJ. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.
Return to Job Opportunities
File created June 12, 2017