Archaeology and Ancient History
Economics & Finance
Earth Science & Geochemistry
- Calculus of Variations and Optimal Control Theory: A Concise Introduction. D. Liberzon.
- Circles Disturbed: The Interplay of Mathematics and Narrative. A. Doxiadis and B. Mazur, eds.
- Convolution and Equidistribution: Sato-Tate Theorems for Finite-Field Mellin Transforms. N.M. Katz.
- The Decomposition of Global Conformal Invariants. S. Alexakis.
- Fréchet Differentiability of Lipschitz Functions and Porous Sets in Banach Spaces. J. Lindenstrauss, D. Preiss, et al.
- Hybrid Dynamical Systems: Modeling, Stability, and Robustness. R. Goebel, R. Sanfelice, et al.
- Mathematical Analysis of Deterministic and Stochastic Problems in Complex Media Electromagnetics. G.F. Roach, I. Stratis, et al.
- Mumford-Tate Groups and Domains: Their Geometry and Arithmetic. M. Green, P.A. Griffiths, et al.
- Numerical Methods. A. Greenbaum and T. Chartier.
- Some Problems of Unlikely Intersections in Arithmetic and Geometry. U. Zannier.
- Stability and Control of Large-Scale Dynamical Systems: A Vector Dissipative Systems Approach. W.M. Haddad and S.G. Nersesov.
- Building the Judiciary: Law, Courts, and the Politics of Institutional Development. J. Crowe.
- The Cold War and After: History, Theory, and the Logic of International Politics. M. Trachtenberg.
- Local Elections and the Politics of Small-Scale Democracy. J.E. Oliver, S. Ha, et al.
- Monitoring Democracy: When International Election Observation Works, and Why It Often Fails. J.G. Kelley.
- Paths Out of Dixie: The Democratization of Authoritarian Enclaves in America's Deep South. Robert Mickey.
- The Politics of Precaution: Regulating Health, Safety, and Environmental Risks in Europe and the United States. D. Vogel.
- Reforming the European Union: Realizing the Impossible. D. Finke, T. König, et al.
- The Reputational Premium: A Theory of Party Identification and Policy Reasoning. P.M. Sniderman and E. Stiglitz.
- Three Worlds of Relief: Race, Immigration, and the American Welfare State from the Progressive Era to the New Deal. C. Fox.
- Votes, Vetoes, and the Political Economy of International Trade Agreements. E.D. Mansfield and H.V. Milner.
- Why Adjudicate? Enforcing Trade Rules in the WTO. C.L. Davis.
Questions and comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Princeton University Press