Solution or Instructor's Manual Requests in Latin America
Follow this link to submit a solutions/instructor's manual request
Exam Copy Requests in Latin America:
Princeton University Press offers examination copies of its
course related publications based on list price per the terms
below. In the event you are viewing a sampler advertised on a course adoption
flyer which has been mailed to you, please refer to the examination
copy terms as stated on that flyer.
1. Please send your request for an examination copy on the
OFFICIAL LETTERHEAD of your college or university.
2. Paperbacks priced at $25.00 or less require a shipping (postage and handliing) fee of $15.00 for the first book and $10.00 for each additional book--and these paperbacks are non-returnable.
This offer is limited to three paperback titles. Please make your check
payable to California/Princeton Fulfillment Services.
3. Paperback and cloth titles priced over $25.00 are billed and
shipped on a 90-day approval basis. If you furnish the Examination
Copy Dept. with a copy of your bookstore's order for a minimum of
five or more copies within 60 days, your invoice will be considered
paid in full and the book is yours for desk use. If you decide not
to adopt the book for class use, you may either purchase it as
invoiced or return it in salable condition and your invoice will be
4. Please include the name of the course, projected enrollment, and
semester for each examination copy you will be requesting.
5. Should you wish to purchase the book, refer to the ordering
Please direct your examination copy requests to:
Examination Copy Dept.
California/Princeton Fulfillment Services, Inc.
1445 Lower Ferry Road
Ewing, N.J. 08618 U.S.A.
Return to Class Use main page
Questions and comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Princeton University Press