Solution or Instructor's Manual Requests in Australasia
To request a solution/instructor's manual, e-mail: email@example.com
Exam Copy Requests in Australasia:
Inspection Copies can be obtained through Footprint Books and the following terms and conditions will apply:
- The inspection copy can only be sent to the address of the institution where the course is taught.
- Footprint Books must be notified within 30 days if you have chosen to adopt the book, to return it to us or to buy it for your personal use. If you are returning the book it must be returned in mint condition.
- You may keep an inspection copy with our compliments if you adopt that book for a course and can confidently expect that an order for 10 or more copies will be placed by a bookshop for purchase by your students. A campus review form will be supplied with each inspection copy for you to tell us this information and it must be returned to Footprint Books.
- Some books are not available on inspection.
- Lecturers may have up to 3 books on inspection at any one time.
- Footprint Books reserves the right to withdraw or restrict this service at any time.
- Footprint Books Pty Ltd, 1/6A Prosperity Parade, Warriewood NSW 2102 Australia
- tel : (+61) 02 9997 3973
fax : (+61) 02 9997 3185
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Class Use main page
Questions and comments to: email@example.com
Princeton University Press