Princeton University Press inspection copies for Academics or Instructors in Australia and New Zealand can be obtained through Footprint Books.
To request an inspection copy, please find the title at http://www.footprint.com.au/ and fill out the Inspection Copy order form.
The following terms apply:
- The inspection copy can only be sent to the address of the institution where the course is taught.
- An Inspection Feedback form (http://www.footprint.com.au/inspection-feedback.asp) will be supplied with each inspection copy. It is part of our terms that in return for Footprint Books supplying these inspection copies, that you will complete and return the form within 60 days to tell us your opinion of the book.
- Footprint Books should be notified if you have chosen to adopt the book, as well as informing your campus bookseller.
- You may keep an inspection copy with our compliments if you complete and return the Inspection Feedback Form.
- If you do not wish to complete the Inspection Feedback Form then you should return the book to us in mint condition or inform us if you wish to purchase the title and provide us with your payment details.
- Some books are not available for inspection.
- Lecturers may have up to three books on inspection at any one time.
- Footprint Books reserves the right to withdraw or restrict this service at any time.
- Books will only be sent to course leaders with class groups of 10 students or more.
DIGITAL EXAMINATION COPIES
Many of our titles are available to professors for inspection in electronic format, free of charge. Please visit one of these services to submit your digital examination request online. Some restrictions apply.
Solutions or Instructor's Manual Requests
If a book has a Solutions or Instructor's Manual, it will be mentioned on the book description page of our website, http://press.princeton.edu. To request a printed manual: http://goo.gl/forms/kX7B3inPKz
Return to Exam and Desk Copy Policy main page