Contents: Wölfgang Kohler (1887-1967), by Carroll C. Pratt. I. Early Developments in Gestalt Psychology. II. Gestalt Psychology and Natural Science. III. Recent Developments in Gestalt Psychology. IV. What is Thinking?
Originally published in 1969.
The Princeton Legacy Library uses the latest print-on-demand technology to again make available previously out-of-print books from the distinguished backlist of Princeton University Press. These editions preserve the original texts of these important books while presenting them in durable paperback and hardcover editions. The goal of the Princeton Legacy Library is to vastly increase access to the rich scholarly heritage found in the thousands of books published by Princeton University Press since its founding in 1905.
Table of Contents:
- Frontmatter, pg. i
- THE HERBERT SIDNEY LANGFELD MEMORIAL LECTURES 1966, pg. v
- CONTENTS, pg. vii
- WOLFGANG KOHLER. 1887-1967, pg. 1
- I. Early Developments in Gestalt Psychology, pg. 33
- II. Gestalt Psychology and Natural Science, pg. 63
- III. Recent Developments in Gestalt Psychology, pg. 95
- IV. What is Thinking?, pg. 133