This work is the introduction to a series of volumes that will make available over 2,000 documents from the registers of Jaume the Conqueror at the Crown Archives in Barcelona the most impressive archives of this kind outside the papal series, and the first extensive use of paper by a European government.
Originally published in 1985.
The Princeton Legacy Library uses the latest print-on-demand technology to again make available previously out-of-print books from the distinguished backlist of Princeton University Press. These editions preserve the original texts of these important books while presenting them in durable paperback and hardcover editions. The goal of the Princeton Legacy Library is to vastly increase access to the rich scholarly heritage found in the thousands of books published by Princeton University Press since its founding in 1905.
Other Princeton books authored or coauthored by Robert Ignatius Burns:
- Diplomatarium of the Crusader Kingdom of Valencia: The Registered Charters of Its Conqueror, Jaume I, 1257-1276. II: Documents 1-500. Foundations of Crusader Valencia: Revolt and Recovery, 1257-1263. [Hardcover and Paperback]
- Diplomatarium of the Crusader Kingdom of Valencia: The Registered Charters of Its Conqueror, Jaume I, 1257-1276. III: Transition in Crusader Valencia: Years of Triumph, Years of War, 1264-1270. [Hardcover]
- Diplomatarium of the Crusader Kingdom of Valencia: The Registered Charters of Its Conqueror, Jaume I, 1257-1276. IV: Unifying Crusader Valencia, The Central Years of Jaume the Conqueror. [Hardcover]
- Islam Under the Crusaders: Colonial Survival in the Thirteenth-Century Kingdom of Valencia. [Hardcover and Paperback]
- Medieval Colonialism: Postcrusade Exploitation of Islamic Valencia. [Hardcover and Paperback]
- The Worlds of Alfonso the Learned and James the Conqueror: Intellect and Force in the Middle Ages. [Hardcover and Paperback]
Shopping Cart options:
Prices subject to change without notice
File created: 4/19/2017
Questions and comments to: email@example.com
Princeton University Press