North American Warbler Fold-out Guide: Folding Pocket Guide
- Jun 14, 2016
- 4 x 8 in.
- 123 color photos. 120 color illus.
- For sale only in North America
- Download Cover
This is a handy, pocket-sized foldout reference to the 45 most commonly seen North American warblers.
- Photos include side-on, underside, and 45-degree views
- Drawings of undertail patterns provide at-a-glance comparisons between species
- Icons depict generalized color patterns for each bird and where the species is usually found—on the ground, low in trees or vegetation, midstory, or toward the top of trees
- Succinct text describes key identification features for each species
- A QR code takes you to a range of common vocalizations for each species