- Nov 17, 2020
- 5.5 x 8.25 in.
- 365 color photos.
- For sale only in the United States, Canada, Central America, South America, and the Caribbean
- Download Cover
This detailed and easy-to-use guide contains striking photography of rocks and minerals from around the globe, and is designed to help readers and collectors identify specimens of these compounds, which are formed by geological processes in the earth’s crust. Useful for beginners and serious collectors alike, this handy volume features special color photography of specimens from the Natural History Museum in London, which holds one of the largest collections in the world.
- Beautiful color photographs
- Comprehensive, up-to-date information
- Suitable for serious collectors and those new to the field
- Special photography of unique specimens from the Natural History Museum in London