Orchids and Wildflowers of Kitulo Plateau
Rosalind F. Salter & Tim R. B. Davenport
This is the first field guide to the orchids and wildflowers of Tanzania's Kitulo Plateau, which is also known as the "Garden of God" and "Serengeti of Flowers." This color-illustrated guide describes a selection of 116 species and will enable anyone who visits Bustani ya Mungu to appreciate it all the more.
- 116 species (including 29 orchids) described and illustrated with color photographs
- Notes on each species and race, covering identification, habitat, distribution, and rarity
- A concise description of the national park and its unique flora and fauna
- An introduction to the main habitats of the plateau
- An illustrated botanical glossary to aid identification