The best-selling Princeton field guide to the land and marine mammals of the United States and Canada is now available in digital form on the App Store and Android Market.
All the beautiful and accurate illustrations as well as the easy-to-use functionality of the book have been kept while also adding extra features such as:
- The ability to expand the high-resolution images by tapping or rotating the device
- Photographs that complement the illustrations of certain species
- Calls for over 150 species (including multiple calls for some species)
- Quick swiping through the 462 mammals
- The ability to easily find a species using either common or scientific names and in taxonomic or alphabetic order
- The ability to only show species for a specified postal code
- A compare feature that lets you view two species at the same time on the same screen
- Interactive tracks that quickly link to the associated mammal
- A personal record of mammal sightings that can be exported using e-mail
*Uninstalling/reinstalling the program will result in the loss of your list; it is recommended that you export the list regularly to avoid any loss of data.
For app support, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: www.mydigitalearth.com
Apps Copyright: 2011 Cool Ideas LLC