- Jul 21, 2010
- 5 x 7.5 in.
- 80 color plates. 550+ maps.
- For sale only in the United States, Canada, the Philippines, and the Caribbean
- Download Cover
The West Indies, stretching from Grand Bahama in the north to Grenada in the south, is home to more than 550 bird species. Birds of the West Indies is the complete guide for identifying all of the diverse birds in these island territories. The guide’s 80 vivid color plates are accompanied by succinct text focusing on key field-identification characteristics, and distribution maps for all species are conveniently located at the back of the guide for handy reference.
Birds of the West Indies is the perfect companion for birders, wildlife enthusiasts, and holiday-seekers interested in this area of the world.
- 80 color plates featuring more than 550 bird species
- Concise text concentrates on field-identification characteristics
- Detailed distribution maps for each species
- Easy-to-use and accessible — the ideal field guide