- Sale Price:
- May 10, 2016
- 5.75 x 8.25 in.
- 141 color plates. 160 maps.
75% off with code FEB75. Offer applies to orders shipping within the US, Canada, Latin America, Asia, and Australia.
- For sale only in the United States and Canada
- Download Cover
This is the most comprehensive, up-to-date, and easily accessible field guide to the mammals of Borneo—the ideal travel companion for anyone visiting this region of the world. Covering Sabah, Sarawak, Brunei, and Kalimantan, the book provides essential information on 277 species of land and marine mammals and features 141 breathtaking color plates. Detailed facing-page species accounts describe taxonomy, size, range, distribution, habits, and status. This unique at-a-glance guide also includes distribution maps, habitat plates, regional maps, fast-find graphic indexes, top mammal sites, and a complete overview of the vegetation, climate, and ecology of Borneo.
- Covers 277 species—from orangutans and clouded leopards to otters and other marine mammals
- Features 141 superb color plates
- Includes facing-page species accounts, distribution maps, fast-find graphic indexes, and more
- Describes Borneo’s vegetation, climate, and ecology