- 6 x 8.25 in.
- 167 color plates
- For sale only in the United States and Canada
- Download Cover
This comprehensive field guide looks at all 829 officially recorded bird species of Malaysia and Singapore. More than 165 detailed color plates show plumage variation and identifying features, and for each species, key facts examine size, voice, range and status, habitat, specific country, and breeding. This book also includes information on taxonomy and nomenclature, an overview of geography and major habitats, key birdwatching sites with maps, and easy-to-use graphic indexes. This guide is essential for any naturalist interested in this region of the world.
- Features all 829 bird species of Malaysia and Singapore
- Includes 165 unique color plates
- Highlights facts on size, voice, range, status, habitat, country, and breeding
- Looks at taxonomy and nomenclature, geography, and key birding sites