- Sale Price:
- May 2, 2023
- 29 color + 661 b/w illus.
30% off with code PUP30
The New Complete Digital Edition of The Collected Works of C. G. Jung has a host of new content, navigation, and accessibility features that make it a richer and easier-to-use resource for readers and researchers who want to read, explore, and search the works of the pioneering and influential psychologist. Containing twenty volumes, the New Complete Digital Edition may be purchased as a single collection, but each of the volumes may also be purchased individually.
- Revised and expanded side navigation
- Expanded master table of contents
- Volume 19—the General Bibliography of C. G. Jung’s Writings—has been replaced with the most recent edition of that volume
- Volume 20—the General Index—has been added for the first time
- Updated from EPUB 2 to EPUB 3, improving navigation and accessibility:
- Visible markers—which work on all devices and ereader apps—indicate print page and volume number
- Descriptions for all of the approximately 1,850 images
- Tables converted from images to HTML
- All Greek and accented characters captured as Unicode
- ARIA (Accessible Rich Internet Application) labels to support assistive technology functionality
- Each of the twenty volumes may also be purchased separately
- Both the New Complete Digital Edition and the individual volumes are full-text searchable
The Collected Works of C. G. Jung forms one of the basic texts of twentieth-century thought: at once foundational for depth psychology and pivotal for intellectual, cultural, and religious history. The writings presented here, spanning five decades, embody Jung’s attempt to establish an interdisciplinary science of analytical psychology, and apply its insights to the fields of psychiatry, criminology, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, personality psychology, anthropology, physics, biology, education, the arts and literature, the history of the mind and its symbols, comparative religion, alchemy, and contemporary culture and politics, among others: each in turn has been decisively marked by his thought. Of timely and ongoing relevance to the understanding of these fields, Jung’s writings are at the same time essential reading for any understanding of the making of the modern mind.