- Sale Price:
- Oct 1, 2019
- 4.5 x 7 in.
- 1,600 color illus., 248 maps, 259 silhouettes
75% off with code FEB75. Offer applies to orders shipping within the US, Canada, Latin America, Asia, and Australia.
This innovative and carefully designed photographic guide provides a concise introduction to the identification of the 246 birds most likely to be seen in Great Britain and Ireland. It is the perfect book for anyone wanting to put a name to the birds in their garden, local area or on visits farther afield. Packed with hundreds of stunning photos showing the birds in their many variations, and written and designed by a team of experienced birdwatchers, this is the ideal companion for anyone interested in learning more about the wild birds around us.
- Covers the 246 birds most likely to be seen, plus another 30 or so scarce but regular migrants
- Carefully designed to be user-friendly and accessible
- Lavishly illustrated with more than 1,000 stunning colour photographs
- Easy to use and written in plain English
Awards and Recognition
- One of British Birds' Best Bird Books of 2019