Princeton University Press: 41 William Street, Princeton, New Jersey, USA, 08540-5237; Phone: 609-258-4900, Fax: 609-258-6305
U.K./European Ordering & Fulfillment: The UNIVERSITY PRESS GROUP Ltd, New Era Estate, Oldlands Way, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO22 9NQ, UK; Tel: 441243 842165, Fax: 441243 842167.
Lois Edwards, Office Manager (e-mail: sales at upguk.com)
European Office (Editorial, International Rights, Publicity): 6 Oxford Street, Woodstock, Oxfordshire, OX20 1TR England; Tel: 441993 814500, Fax: 441993 814504.
Caroline Priday, Global Publicity Director, Tel: 441993 814503.(e-mail: caroline_priday at press.princeton.edu) UK Publicity dept
- Advertising inquiries: phone: 609-258-4924 e-mail: Advertising Dept.
- Alternative digital format for reading-disabled students:
See /permissions.html#printdis for information about BOOKSHARE® and contact information.
- Authors' address inquiries: e-mail: front_desk at press.princeton.edu
- Authors' information: e-mail: Instructions for PUP Authors
- Book order inquiries (availability, pricing, shipping, defective copies):
- Catalog mailing address changes: e-mail: Direct Mail Dept.
- Catalog requests (only): e-mail: Direct Mail Dept. or phone: 609-258-7850
- Class use: examination/desk copy requests for course adoption
- Copyright permission requests
- E-book inquiries: e-mail: Digital Dept.
- Einstein inquiries
- E-mail book announcement address changes, etc. e-mail: webmaster at press.princeton.edu
Follow this link to subscribe
- Manuscript submission inquiries: Follow this link for more information.
- Media interviews with authors:
- Media review copy requests Contact US Publicity Dept. or Contact UK Publicity Dept.
- Permissions inquiries: phone: 609-258-1611 e-mail: Permissions
Follow this link for more information.
- Princeton University Press Staff Directory
- Translation rights requests: For all queries, please see our listing of international rights agents.
Sales Representation: Domestic | International Sales Representation
Book retailers and wholesalers interested in establishing accounts with Princeton University Press should contact our sales representatives below. Please contact the appropriate department at Princeton University Press as noted above or via the Staff Directory link on this page with other questions or requests for information.
NEW ENGLAND & MID-ATLANTIC
SOUTHEAST & MID-SOUTH
Australia & New Zealand
South America, Central America & the Caribbean
UNITED KINGDOM and EUROPE
United Kingdom and Ireland
Israel, Malta, Cyprus, Turkey, Jordan, Palestine, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, & Libya
Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, Sultanate of Oman, Qatar, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Libya & Iran
India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka
Africa excluding North Africa and Southern Africa
Distribution in Japan by:
Singapore and Southeast Asia
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES
INGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICE
Attn: Customer Service
Information for individuals
- Online Ordering
- Individuals should order through local bookstores whenever possible, but may order directly on a prepaid basis from:
Princeton University Press
Customer Service Operations c/o John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
New Era Estate, Oldlands Way, Bognor Regis
West Sussex, PO22 9NQ United Kingdom
+44 1243 843294
Dial-free orders in UK only: 0800 243407
Fax: +44 (0) 1243 843296
Customer enquiries by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment may be made by check payable to John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., or by VISA, Mastercard or American Express. Include card number and expiration date.